Extron MTP DA4 Four Output MTP Twisted Pair Distribution Amplifier
- 2dehands product. (3)
The MTP DA4 and MTP DA8 Distribution Amplifiers are ideal for systems where high-resolution video signals, along with audio or control signals, must be transmitted long distances to multiple displays. Each distribution amplifier splits the signal from an Extron MTP Twisted Pair Series transmitter to multiple MTP Series receivers, enabling the creation of dynamic multi-display systems and expanding the possibilities for twisted pair based system integration.
The MTP DA4 and MTP DA8 feature video mute control via contact closure for use with a control system. For example, in a courtroom, the judge can select which specific displays are receiving a video signal, or mute all displays with a single push of a button. This video muting feature eliminates the need for additional switching devices or complex control system command strings.
Each model is compatible with high-resolution computer-video signals, HDTV signals with bi-level or tri-level sync, component video, S-video, composite video, and audio signals. They can also be used to transmit unidirectional RS-232 serial control signals to send commands to multiple destinations.
The MTP DA4 and MTP DA8 each accept a single proprietary analog signal from an Extron MTP Series transmitter over CAT 5-type cable or with Extron UTP23SF-4 Enhanced Skew-Free AV UTP cable and sends a buffered proprietary analog signal to four or eight MTP Series receivers. Each model features inputs and outputs on female RJ-45 connectors.
- Input: Female RJ-45 connector
- Output: four or eight female RJ-45 connectors
- Splits and buffers input from one twisted pair transmitter to multiple twisted pair receivers
- Compatible with all Extron MTP Series and VT Series products
- Global and individual output muting via contact closure
- Supports RGBHV, RGBS, RGsB, composite video, S-video, component video
- Compatible with HDTV signals with bi-level or tri-level sync
- Supports audio and unidirectional RS-232 signals
- Rack, under-desk, and projector mountable
- Front panel LED power indicator