In de aanbieding
€ 89,00 € 59,00
€ 169,95 € 139,00
€ 449,00 € 349,00
€ 59,00 € 39,95
€ 34,99 € 19,95
€ 59,00 € 39,00
€ 299,00 € 259,00
€ 69,00 € 39,95
€ 49,95 € 19,95
€ 119,00 € 99,00
€ 129,00 € 99,00
Extron ISS 408 eight input seamless Switcher
€ 40,50 excl. BTW
Product is niet meer leverbaar
Verwachte levertijd: 3-5 werkdagenVoorraad: 0
Extron ISS 408 eight input seamless Switcher. In goede staat.
- 2dehands product. (3)
- 2dehands product. (3)
- Truly seamless switching between eight inputs with preview output capability
- Inputs: Eight fully configurable inputs for RGBHV, RGBS, RGsB, HDTV, HD/SD component video, S-video, or composite video on female BNCs
- Outputs: Program and Preview outputs, each simultaneously provided on five BNCs and one 15-pin HD; optional DVI connector for Program output
- Scales composite, S-video, component, RGBHV, and HDTV signals
- Selectable output rates from 640x480 to 1400x1050 — Available output rates include computer video from 640x480 to 1400x1050, and HDTV 720p/60.
- DMI™ - Dynamic Motion Interpolation — DMI technology is an advanced motion detection and compensation method used to deliver the best aspects of still and motion algorithms. This process results in a superior level of image enhancement capability with no loss of image fidelity.
- 3:2 NTSC and 2:2 PAL pulldown detection — Advanced film mode processing techniques which help maximize image detail and sharpness for NTSC or PAL sources that originated from film.
- AFL™ - Patented Accu-RATE Frame Lock — A patented technology exclusive to Extron that solves frame rate conversion issues experienced by video scalers. When video input and output refresh rates differ, there are certain points in time when the two rates cross over each other. The result is a glitch or image freeze on the display. AFL solves this problem by locking the output frame rate to the input frame rate.
- Picture controls including color, tint, brightness, contrast, freeze frame, and horizontal and vertical shift and centering
- Eight vertical and four horizontal filtering levels
- Internal video test patterns for calibration and setup — The unit offers several video test patterns to facilitate proper system setup and calibration of display devices.
- Audio cross-fading when switching between sources — A transition technique applied during switches that lowers the audio of the switched-out source while simultaneously bringing up the audio of the activated source.
- Ethernet monitoring and control — Enables the ISS Series to be managed and proactively monitored over a LAN, WAN, or the Internet. An intuitive Web interface is included for such common functions as I/O switching, online diagnostics, and monitoring.
- Compatible with RCP 2000 for remote device control
- Cut or dissolve switching effects
- 16 auto-memory presets per input — Each input supports 16 auto-recall memory presets, based on the incoming horizontal and vertical frequencies. These presets recall sizing, centering, detail, contrast, and brightness information for each source, saving time and effort in fine-tuning displayed images.
- Front panel input label windows — Input buttons may be easily labeled by any Brother® P-Touch™ labeler or by Extron label software. Each input can be labeled with names, alphanumeric characters, or even color bitmaps for easy and intuitive input selection.
- Windows® control software — For RS-232 remote control from a PC, This icon-driven software uses a graphical drag-and-drop interface to make I/O configuration and other customization functions simple and convenient.
- Accepts balanced and unbalanced audio signals — Gain and attenuation adjustments can be made directly from the front panel for each input.
- Audio breakaway enables independent audio and video switching — The capability to break away an audio signal from its corresponding video signal. Audio breakaway switching can be accomplished via front panel or RS-232 control.
- RS-232 control port — Using serial commands, the ISS 408 can be controlled and configured via the Extron Windows®-based control program, or integrated into a control system. Extron products use the SIS™ - Simple Instruction Set command protocol, a set of basic ASCII code commands that allow for quick and easy programming.
- Front panel security lockout — This feature locks out all front panel functions except basic switching and control commands; all functions however, are available through RS-232 control.
- Rack-mountable 3U, full rack width metal enclosure