Extron DA 12V/6V Dual EQ 12 Output or Dual Six Output Composite Video Distribution Amplifier with Gain and EQ Controls
- 2dehands product. (3)
The Extron DA 12V/6V Dual EQ functions as a single one input, 12 output composite video distribution amplifier or as two separate one input, six output composite video distribution amplifiers in one box. With 150 MHz (-3dB) video bandwidth, fully loaded, it features gain adjustments for compensation of signal level loss that occurs over long cable runs, while EQ adjustments compensate for high frequency loss.
The DA 12V/6V Dual EQ is compatible with NTSC, PAL, and SECAM video signals, and allows for cable runs of 600 feet (180 meters) to 1,000 feet (300 meters) or more, depending on the quality of the coax cable. When configured as a one input, 12 output DA, it also offers loop-through capabilities, which enables users to add more amplifiers and create a larger DA system or drive a local monitor.Housed in a durable and compact half-rack metal enclosure, the DA 12V/6V Dual EQ is designed for easy integration into both new and existing AV systems including boardrooms, training facilities, home theater, command and control center, and rental and staging environments.
- Inputs: Female BNC connectors
- Outputs: Female BNC connectors
- Accepts and distributes composite video on female BNC connectors
- Two distribution amplifiers in a single enclosure
- 150 MHz (-3 dB) video bandwidth, fully loaded
- Variable gain and EQ adjustments
- Independent gain and EQ control for every two outputs
- Video loop-through, 1x12 configuration
- Can be configured as a single 1x12 composite video DA, two 1x6 composite DAs, or a 1x6 S-video DA
- 1U, half-rack metal enclosure
- Internal universal power supply