Extron DA6 RGBHV 1:6 wideband RGBHV distribution amplifier
- 2dehands product. (3)
The Extron DA6 RGBHV is a six output, rack-mountable, analog distribution amplifier. It accepts and distributes RGBHV, RGBS, RGsB, RsGsBs, component video, S-video, and composite video on female BNC connectors. In addition, the DA6 RGBHV provides DIP switches for adjusting RGB gain and peaking, as well as for selecting AC or DC coupling. A 9-pin contact closure connector allows for output muting controls when used with a control system.
With 350 MHz (-3 dB) video bandwidth, fully loaded, the DA6 RGBHV is perfect for maintaining signal integrity over long cable runs It includes an internal international power supply and is housed in a 1U, full rack width metal enclosure for mounting convenience.
- Input: One set of female BNC connectors
- Output: Six sets of female BNC connectors
- 350 MHz (-3 dB) RGB video bandwidth, fully loaded
- Compatible with RGBHV, RGBS, RGsB, RsGsBs, component video, S-video, and composite video signals
- Selectable gain and peaking
- AC or DC coupling per input
- Output muting control via contact closure
- Internal universal power supply